MERCRON invoices are billed in United States dollars, payable at a United States bank. This means funds must be made available in the US in US Dollars.
There are several ways to pay an international invoice; some are more economical than others.
We cannot accept a check written on a foreign bank even if the check is written on a US Dollars account. The costs and delays of international collections are prohibitive.
- An international money order payable in US Dollars. These can be purchased at any local bank and are directly negotiable at a US bank.
- If your local bank has a correspondent account with a US bank, you can write a check in US Dollars, which is directly negotiable in the US. This type of check must have the name of a US city printed somewhere on the check.
- Sometimes the most economical method is an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). If you choose this method, please let us know so we can send you the proper information
- The best method is ACH transfer. If your bank offers the service, we prefer payment in the form of an ACH transfer. In this case, use only the Viewpoint Bank routing number and MERCRON, Inc. account number listed above.
- We also accept the following major credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to call: 972-690-6565.